Experience Japanese traditional games. Fun for all ages, including small children.
- Ayatori (String figure): A Japanese traditional play where you manipulate sting on and around the fingers and wrist to form a design.
- Kendama: Kendama is a Japanese traditional toy with ball and string that has gained international popularity resulting in international kendama competitions.
- Otedama (Beanbag juggling): Some pieces of kimono fabric are stitched into a bag with some beans in it, which is called an Otedama (Beanbag). You can juggle them or throw and catch them with other people.
- Fukuwarai (Lucky Face): A game where you put individual parts of the face such as the eyes, mouth and nose onto a blank face with a blindfold on to see the humorous results. One of the Japanese traditional plays for the new year’s celebration.
***Besides Japanese language, English, Chinese and Korean are also available.
- Duration: 30 minutes
- Fee: Free of charge
- Reservation: Not required