You can choose one Kimono and accessories from our inventory. Men’s and Children’s kimono also can be reserved ahead of time.
- Shrine Visit Course –Our staff member will take you to the nearest Shrine to visit. You may take photos in the Kimono.
Duration: 90 minutes
***The Shrine near our facility just started to renovate their garden, so we are not be able to offer shrine visiting course for a while. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
2. Kimono Course – Enjoy traditional Furisode ( long sleeved kimono )and take photos in the kimono inside the center.Duration: 60 minutes
Note: Kimono will be worn over your clothing. Tank tops and V-necks are recommended. Hair arrangement is not included.
***This workshop is available with Japanese,English,Chinese and Korean upon request.
1. Shrine Visit Course: 90 minutes
2. Kimono Course: 60 minutes
1. Shrine Visit Course: JPY 4500
2. Kimono Course: JPY 3500
Please make a reservation at least
3 days prior to your preferred date. We may not be able to accept your reservation depending on the availability. We will contact you via email.